We’ve learned of many cool uses for 5 For Friends from our users. In our “5 For Friends Use Case Scenario” blog series we hope to provide you with some compelling reasons to Go Live For 5!
The “I want to talk, but I don’t want to be on the phone forever” Friend
Have you ever wanted to talk to a good friend that you went to high school with and the fact that it’s been several years since you’ve talked, and the thought of how long it could take to “catch up”, absolutely frightened you? So instead you just decide that you don’t have time for a call and another year passes by without talking. Sound familiar?
5 For Friends gives you the satisfaction and social benefits of talking with friends when it is convenient for you without the guesswork of wondering when your friends are also available. And the calls will only last 5 minutes so you do not have to worry about getting stuck on a long phone call.
Here is all you need to do:
1. Install 5 For Friends and invite all your friends to the same.
2. Tap “I Got 5” when you feel like talking.
3. A notification will go out to all of your connections in the app.
4. Sit back and wait for a friend from anywhere in the world who is also available to call you through the app for free. Or simply wait to receive a notification from a friend that has gone “live for 5” on the app and call them if you’re available.
5. Have a meaningful 5-minute conversation that allows you to keep in touch without the worry of being away from your other responsibilities too long.
Don't be the “I want to talk, but I don’t want to be on the phone forever” friend. Avoid this scenario by downloading and sharing 5 For Friends with the people you care about today!
Enhancing Friendships since 2015,
The 5 For Friends Team